Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Update...

A quick hello to the readers of this blog and A Lady's Prerogative. I've recently finished the rerelease for The Butterfly Dragon I: Heroes Of Our Own. The new release will be ready for full release in approximately two weeks. This book includes many new chapters and the background story for Ai's (Heylyn's) training and many new additions which tie it in with the upcoming The Butterfly Dragon II: Dragon Butterfly.

I've given out some early versions of the rerelease and there seems to be a lot of interest and positive feedback. I'm hoping that this will translate into enough demand to merit a printing of the book and possibly a graphic novel in the future. These possibilities are still in the planning stages but their potential is looking good so far.

I'll be taking a week long "holiday" outside of my home city of Toronto and should be back in a week or so. During that time I hope to see the work of some other talented artists in my life. So I hope to bring some more good news to the Butterfly Dragon and A Lady's Prerogative side of things soon.

Thank you and see you soon!

Brian Joseph Johns


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Makeup Mondays Monique Defleur...

And without further ado our feisty French heroine and fashion model extraordinaire... Accomplished with Daz3D, Adobe Photoshop by Brian Jose...