Friday, October 21, 2016

Sylvia Upadhaya from The Butterfly Dragon and A Full Glass, A Piano And The Disappearance Of Time...



This is how I envisioned Sylvia Upadhaya, one of Alicia's inspirations from the first book The Butterfly Dragon I: Heroes Of Our Own. She is also mentioned by her peer Bryce Maxwell in A Full Glass, A Piano And The Disappearance Of Time.

When Alicia aged sixteen happens upon her, Sylvia has been left as a forgotten relic in an old age home. Sylvia who emigrated from India with her family when she was young much like Heylyn, studied molecular biology attaining her masters degree at the age of twenty six, later going on to work on projects for a number of large research firms. She plays a key role in inspiring Alicia in the extended version of the full edition book.

I just thought I'd upload this as I'd worked on it today. Just thinking about when I'm living in a place where it's not so difficult to work on things without having them "taken" from me. If things fare well this week, there might be two new stories for Halloween. One for The Butterfly Dragon which will bring together the whole team, Heylyn Yates, Monique Defleur, Alicia Westin and Valerie Aspen for a Halloween adventure with a twist.

There will also be one for A Lady's Prerogative which too, Mila Rendebelle, Yirfir Lacharme, Nelony Ardbloem and of course Shaela Sheowellyn for the Wytching Hour. Oh, and Jasmer and Barris too ;-) Look for some cameos from some of my other stories as well in this one.

In the image above, I must thank Laboratory Tools Stock Photography and University Of South Florida Department of Cell and Molecular Biology. Thanks to the Canadian Health Care system, researchers world wide and of course the Fashion Industry who are highly active in fund raising. They've all served as an inspiration for the characters of The Butterfly Dragon. I'll probably be spending a good deal of my weekend cleaning, apartment maintenance and gaming. If you're a gamer, you might find me on Elite Dangerous, Star Trek Online or Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. Some time in the near future, I'll actually leave my account handles so you can contact me if you'd like.

Update October 23, 2016:

Likely there will be no Halloween stories as my harassers just wouldn't let up. So I'll be continuing the books after I've relocated to a new community that I've picked. If I change my mind before then, you'll be the first to know.

Brian Joseph Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Makeup Mondays Monique Defleur...

And without further ado our feisty French heroine and fashion model extraordinaire... Accomplished with Daz3D, Adobe Photoshop by Brian Jose...