Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Introducing The Butterfly Dragon costume finished design...

Here's the final design of the Butterfly Dragon's costume. I struggled for a long time over the design and especially the colors of the costume finally coming up with this.

Her wings are actually non-corporeal, they're translucent and mostly for show however in the Butterfly Dragon II: Dragon Butterfly that will change as will her abilities.

The most notable changes are with her armored vest, her gloves and her boots as well as her leg armor.

I've been refraining from writing for a while and recharging and working in other areas for the time being. I haven't given up writing, I'm just taking a break for some time and concentrating on some other things that might make writing a little bit easier and stress free in the future.

Well here it is.

Enjoy and thanks for reading my stories and most of all for your patience.

Brian Joseph Johns
Oh and yes, I shaved my head.







No comments:

Post a Comment

No Makeup Mondays Monique Defleur...

And without further ado our feisty French heroine and fashion model extraordinaire... Accomplished with Daz3D, Adobe Photoshop by Brian Jose...